Then I got cold feet and went in a different direction. Then I got cold feet again (and by cold feet I mean a little birdie told me my first idea was better) and dove back in with the stars.
This quilt was so fun to finish. It didn't take that long, and I learned how to piece them in a "random" way so they weren't just all in rows.
So many of us were inspired by the mini quilt class at The Sewing Summit! Holly (who designed my new banner and button) started a new Flickr group! You can head over there to add your quilts, or just look at some eye candy!
So now onto the details of the party + prizes!
Instead of making this a super long post and relisting all the prizes I'll summarize them. But you can go here to read the prize post.
1) Lovely Dana from Old Red Barn Co. is offering a 30$ gift card to her soap shop!
2) Erin, is offering up a flat rate box of swag from the Sewing Summit!
3) Kim is offering up a bundle of awesome Heather Ross scraps!
4) Candy from Candied Fabrics is offering up a set of “quilter’s 8ths” of her own hand-dyed cottons. (check out the birthday sale in her shop!)
5) Nadine from The Material Girls Quilts, is giving away a jelly roll of fabric!
Now, for the fine print.
1) Link up a new blog post about your mini quilt. You can have blogged about the quilt before, I just ask you write a new post for our party, linking back to the fun! Use a link or button in your post. (And by new post I mean written in the last 2 weeks, for you swappers who may have already blogged ~ just edit to add the button and/or link)
2) Leave a comment on this post. Tell me one thing on your Christmas list.
**I really want a walking foot and a food processor. :)**
3) If you don't have a quilt to enter, write up a blog post about sew & tell (button on sidebar) or the mini quilt party (also on sidebar) and let me know in the comments. Leave a link to your blog post.
That's it! I hope you all have had fun getting ready for today! I have! Let's get the party started!
Linky will be open until Sunday night. Winners announced Monday. :)
I would love it if you put your name/blog name in the linky so we know who you are! :)