I couldn't post without pictures, so here's some fabric I bought recently...
I decided it would be a good idea to re-open the linky today and repost the list so that you could all see the links, visit them if you want, and add to it if you didn't get a chance to over the weekend! Sound good?
What are you going to share with us today?
PLEASE READ THIS POST IF YOU ARE NEW TO LINKING UP! :)
NEW RULES FOR LINKING UP! Please read carefully. The delete monster will be eating non-compliant links.
1. Please write the post for sew & tell - or add a blurb mentioning sew & tell to a post written since the last sew & tell. If you are linking to a post with your own tutorial, please make sure it was a finish from this week and that the completed project is shown first.
2. One linky per person. (please put multiple projects in one post.)
3. Link to your specific post. (See here for permalink instructions - or email me.)
4. Link back here with a link or a button.
5. Be sure to visit and leave comments on other's posts!