Also, have you started your mini yet? If you haven't checked out the mini quilt challenge for next week, please do! Plus, there will be prizes. Stay tuned next week for more information!
The unfortunate thing about your kids getting sick is that mom always ends up with some form of it or another by the end. I wasn't as productive as I would have liked this week, what with all of the cutting and prepping I did last week!
In fact my finish today isn't even one of those things! But that's okay. My sister-in-law came this weekend to sew with me! I hope to be super productive!
I'm going to a baby shower this morning for a sweet friend who is having daughter number 3 while her husband is deployed.
She needed a warm snuggly blanket. At least I think she did! This blanket measures 30 x 30, perfect in the car or stroller.
She's doing pink and brown in the nursery and I dug out some of my favorites I used making this and this. I know, they are so 2007 (hahaha!) but I still love them.
Especially the girls on pink scooters. The eiffel towers too! Who am I kidding? And I think you've all figured out my love of damask.
I love the super fudgey soft minky backing. And how a simple ribbon wraps the gift.
How productive were you this week? Do share!
Linky Rules. Please read carefully. The delete monster will be eating non-compliant links.
1. Please write the post for sew & tell - or add a blurb mentioning sew & tell to a post written since the last sew & tell. If you are linking to a post with your own tutorial, please make sure it was a finish from this week and that the completed project is shown first.
2. One linky per person. (please put multiple projects in one post.)
3. Link to your specific post. (See here for permalink instructions - or email me.)
4. Link back here with a link or a button (HTML on my sidebar).
5. Be sure to visit and leave comments on other's posts!