I have a good friend here who's husband is deployed. He will be home on R&R soon and she wanted to surprise him with new bedding. She picked out a quilt from Amy's book and I helped pick some fabrics to go together that weren't too feminine or masculine. I think we struck a good balance. And besides, each print was made by 3 of my favorite designers.
all the skirts. The girl has drive!
I'm impressed with Amy's patterns too - this one was brilliantly put together. All of these blocks are strip pieced into the same block and then just turned to create the pattern. Genius!
I wonder if there is work in just choosing fabrics. THAT, I could do, because I'm the worst at finishing things in a timely manner!
Can't wait to see what you have finished this week!
Please follow the guidelines as spaces are limited - linky will close after the first 30 entries. I will try to monitor the links to make sure everyone linking up is playing nice. :)
Linky Rules. Please read carefully. The delete monster will be eating non-compliant links.
1. Please write the post for sew & tell - or add a blurb mentioning sew & tell to a post written since the last sew & tell. If you are linking to a post with your own tutorial, please make sure it was a finish from this week and that the completed project is shown first.
2. One linky per person. (please put multiple projects in one post.)
3. Link to your specific post. (See here for permalink instructions - or email me.)
4. Link back here with a link or a button (HTML on my sidebar).
5. Be sure to visit and leave comments on other's posts!