I've been having some crazy dreams again lately. The other night I dreamed I was working on my bird quilt for my quilting bee, A Notion or Two.
For some reason I had quilted the back to the batting and was going to put the top on after. Don't ask me why I was doing it that way.... Anyway, when I went to put the together the back was tiny and I didn't have enough fabric to fix it! It was really more like a nightmare.
I guess it might be that dream that spurred me onto working on the top. I have had the blocks mostly finished, a couple needed a little tweaking, plus I needed to add some mitered corners for the shading I was trying. They've been lurking in the wings not getting done because of my apprehension to do something I didn't know how to do exactly. Silly me. Once I sat down and finished them it took no time at all.
Amy for a great tutorial!
Since I took these pictures, I have the top sashed. I need to add some more borders and then it will be ready to quilt. That is, once I have the back figured out. I'll have to be sure I have enough fabric!