2. Buying fabric makes me happy! (IKEA finds. The green will be made into pillows and the tan will back my Notion or Two quilt!) (there's probably more new fabric to be shown, I've had a lot of fabric therapy....)
1. Winning things makes me happy!! (thanks Fabricworm! Now I can make a tree skirt or stockings!)
3. Sewing projects keep me busy so it's almost like I don't know he's gone. (not really, I'm totally in denial with this one.)
Wonderland by Momo - side A
4. Staying busy going, going, going keeps me from getting too lonely, BUT the aftermath (tired kids, messes everywhere, lack of sleep) is definitely catching up to me.
5. Staying up too late blogging and facebooking makes me feel a little too attached to my internet connection. Then I start worrying that I might miss something if I'm NOT up late blogging and facebooking. And maybe I inadvertantly sign up on twitter as paisleygarden, even though I barely have a clue how that all works.