Here are some of the things that went through my head as I contemplated bringing them home:
- how many fruitflies are going to invade my house?
- will they go bad before I have time to use them?
- do I have enough freezer space to accommodate all of these?
- how many smoothies can I possibly eat?
- do I really like banana bread THAT much?
- (and follow up) do I need to buy chocolate chips?
- can I lift this bag?
- do I have a pet monkey?
- isn't there some sort of pie with bananas and nilla wafers?
- does someone I know have a pet monkey?
- is there a way to make fabric out of banana peels with which to make reusable shopping bags?
Unless you have another idea - anyone have any to-die for banana recipes? Have you ever seen anything like this?