The Top 10 Things I Learned on a Road Trip with a Toddler and Baby10. You have to limit fluid intake because public restrooms, with a baby in the bjorn and a toddler with an aversion to public toilets, are not an option.
9. Scheduling a departure post-lunch and just in time for naps is a recipe for a few quiet hours of driving.
8. Cute toddlers can get away with stealing blueberries from the roadside fruit stand.
7. Frazzled, tired, lost mommies can't get away with speeding.
6. Toddlers have an infinite supply of questions.
5. Dido makes great lullaby music.
4. It is possible to carry a baby in the front and a toddler on your back. And survive.
3. A baby with a cold doesn't sleep well in hotels. Therefore, no one sleeps well.
2. Your cherry tomatoes have time to actually ripen before little hands get a hold of them.
1. Memories are made no matter what you are doing, so you might as well enjoy it!
It's amazing how much I feel like I have missed out on while I was gone for just 4 short days. I have a ton of blogs to catch up on! But now, I have to go get some rest. I did get some more fabric in the mail over the weekend - but I'll spare you the minutae of what was in each box and just get the projects done so you can see them!
ttfn - Amy